ABC or Multi-Purpose extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
• Stored Pressure Design
• Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinders
• Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
• All Metal Valve Construction
• Temperature Range -65°F to 120°F
• Easy and More Economical to Maintain and Service
• Large Loop
• Pull Pin
• Bar Coded
• Bi-lingual Labels
• USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label
• Available in 2 1/2 lb, 5 lb, 10 and 20 lb.
Wall and vehicle brackets available.
ABC Multi-Purpose Stored Pressure Dry Chemical Extinguishers
Ph. 817 222-9199